JETPACK FOR ONE!

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which do you think will be or is better?

29% 29% 
[ 4 ]
57% 57% 
[ 8 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Re: JETPACK FOR ONE!

Post  The Forerunner on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:43 am

Chinuaearl wrote:
~QuizzingChik~ wrote:DO NOT PREACH TO ME CHINUA! And stay on ur level! There is just so much of hipocrasy i can take! If I was a sinner u would lose me! U have a condescending attitude about u! I despise that! U r always talkin about how we r doin sumthin wrong! Stop talking about what is and isnt christian! Like ur so converted! To completely stand with Obama on the shedding of inoscent blood of unborn babes is sumthing to consider saint chinua. And ppl take on certain personalities sumtimes to switch things up! Sorry....were we supposed to be talking about AP math and science? there is a world u kno! With fun stuff that doesnt have to be heathen! But I guess u wouldnt know that mr I do everything right and u shud follow me. I am a christian and I agree with Jessica. But I also belive in Fun!

Just on the point that you brought up, since the Roe v. Wade ruling about abortion, there have been 12 years of Republican Presidents who have not been able to do anything about changing the status of that issue. I simply feel that there are other ways to fight against abortion that are more fruitful than by voting for the candidate who "says" that he will go against abortion but won't have much power over it at all. I also believe that there are other issues that are also important, and because the result in that case will be the same either way, it is better to fight for the issues that the president does have control of.

That is the clearest explanation of the Issues I have ever seen. Now the entire country waits and hopes they did the right thing.
The Forerunner
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.teefury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Daughter of the Wind wrote:i don't need a jet pack, I can fly without one. i has a dragon (i wish)
i can fly with these bat wings mwaahahahaha!!!! lol!
BBK
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haerodiel on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Chinuaearl wrote:Just on the point that you brought up, since the Roe v. Wade ruling about abortion, there have been 12 years of Republican Presidents who have not been able to do anything about changing the status of that issue. I simply feel that there are other ways to fight against abortion that are more fruitful than by voting for the candidate who "says" that he will go against abortion but won't have much power over it at all. I also believe that there are other issues that are also important, and because the result in that case will be the same either way, it is better to fight for the issues that the president does have control of.
As you know, I would have voted for McCain, but this was one issue that I found I could agree with Obama on, actually. I am definately not for abortion, and I would be all for overturning Roe v. Wade if possible. The fact is, that's not likely to happen any time soon, so Obama's ideas on what to do about the abortion problem would probably save more lives than trying to outright overturn the case.
Haerodiel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:38 pm

OBAMA STANDS FOR ABORTION THOUGH.......HOW CAN HE SAVE MORE LIVES THAT WAY?
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Twisted Evil
Cause I Rock:)
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:24 am

hahahahahahahahahahah affraid affraid affraid
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 am

Stop posting random things!
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 am

fine!!!! Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i am not joking
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:56 am

You and Brandon!! Always posting completely random things!! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:02 am

I kno! ALWAYS ...well most of the time my bro is out of context!
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ydude on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 am

~QuizzingChik~ wrote:OBAMA STANDS FOR ABORTION THOUGH.......HOW CAN HE SAVE MORE LIVES THAT WAY?

*Sigh* For the millionth time, Obama does not stand for abortion.
Ydude
The Doctor's Companion
The Doctor's Companion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:47 am

*sigh* Ill post u sum evidence..*sigh*
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:51 pm

yeh Twisted Evil
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haerodiel on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 pm

~QuizzingChik~ wrote:*sigh* Ill post u sum evidence..*sigh*

First of all, this topic should probably be going in the thread for it. Second, I believe this has already been discussed there (or somewhere else, I'm not sure, but it has been discussed).

Fyi, I am both pro-life and was for McCain, but I still liked Obama's ideas about what to do about abortion better that McCains.

Edit: My bad! It was discussed in this topic right after which you posted saying Obama couldn't save lives since he was pro-abortion. Did you read my post?

Last edited by Haerodiel on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:21 am

Kinda. How was his plan better? He voted for abortion. He is saying its o,k! Why not just outlaw it? Its against God!
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:46 pm

*amen* lol!
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haerodiel on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:28 pm

~QuizzingChik~ wrote:Kinda. How was his plan better? He voted for abortion. He is saying its o,k! Why not just outlaw it? Its against God!
It might be easier if you just went back and read my post, but I'll say it again.

Yes, it would be better if we were to just outright outaw abortion. It's a sin, and equal to murdering an innocent one-year-old child. However, the problem comes in, in that many Americans don't think so. If a president were to try to pass such a law, he would probably fail because Congress would not pass it. The chance is very very tiny, unfortunately, that it would pass in Congress.

Here's a couple things I did not add:
First, you also have the Supreme Court to deal with. If you recall, there was a law passed at one time that outlawed partial-birth abortion. Yay, a step in the right direction. Not too long afterwards, the Supreme Court judge ruled it unconstitutional and the law was overturned.

Second, the president cannot make laws. He can run federal programs, but he cannot make or even begin the making process of laws. The only way a law can be made is if it is started in Congress. Congress alone has legislative ability. The president can only sign or veto bills that Congress passes to him.

So all this in mind, I think the best approach to the issue of abortion is not to try and overrule Roe v. Wade (the court case that made it legal) but to encourage mothers to take another route, or to help educate people to avoid the pregnancies in the first place.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Good idea. But this has been done. Yet mothers continue to do so! Whats to stop them if theyget money (welfare) for not working ang having babies? And just because people wouldn't agree with it doesnt mean that you just don't try. God says to not be weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Keeping abortion legal still gives them the choice to abort. They still think its "their choice" and its o.k. Well, sometimes you have to make a bold move and save people from themselves even if it seems impossible. Luke 1:37 says for nothing is impossible with God. Luke 17:6 says that if you have the Faith the size of a mustard seed you can tell a mulberyy tree to be uprooted and plant itself in the ocean and it WILL DO SO. I say obey God at all cost for he paid such a high price for us. The least we can do is try. And nominating someone that is in no way trying to stop abortion is wrong in my opinion.
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Ok, but Christina, you have to realize that God's Will always happens. He is in control of everything. If he wanted McCain to win, he would of. But, he didn't. Now, we have to go with God on this. What WE might of wanted didn't happened, but GOD's Will was done. Now just think, black people world-wide would have rebelled BIG TIME if Obama didn't win. Now that's just the truth. Maybe God was trying to avoid that. Maybe, not. scratch The fact is, WE don't know. There is a lot of things that we just don't see. But, we have to try to see form God's perspective.
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:56 pm

true dat lol! lol! lol! lol!
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Testimony of Greatness wrote:Ok, but Christina, you have to realize that God's Will always happens. He is in control of everything. If he wanted McCain to win, he would of. But, he didn't. Now, we have to go with God on this. What WE might of wanted didn't happened, but GOD's Will was done. Now just think, black people world-wide would have rebelled BIG TIME if Obama didn't win. Now that's just the truth. Maybe God was trying to avoid that. Maybe, not. scratch The fact is, WE don't know. There is a lot of things that we just don't see. But, we have to try to see form God's perspective.
Yep! i SEE the endtimes that God said was going to come to pass. And to me its logical that this is a judgement. God does judge. i definantly believe that he could be the antichrist. He meets most of the qualifications. This is Gods will and it can be his will to judge us for how perverted we are. We are a wicked people in this day.
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Just think about it...obama is for 2 of the things that God is against!
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~QuizzingChik~ on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm

ATLEAST!
~QuizzingChik~
Deep Thought
Deep Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:58 pm

yes lol! lol! rendeer king
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:11 pm

So now you're saying that if you're wrong about some issues and become president, you are the antichrist? Don't you think you're taking it a bit far? Even if all the things you were saying about him were right, that's still not enough to make him the antichrist. If that was how things went, Bush would be the antichrist, or Cheney. Nixon would be the antichrist too! No Someone not agreeing with you on everything doesn't make them the antichrist. If that was the case then either it would be a pretty boring world, or everyone would be the antichrist!
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum